Electronic components such as power supplies and PCBs are often encased in housings that protect them against dust and impact. In order to prevent overheating of the devices, these housings must be able to dissipate heat efficiently and quickly. At the same time, they must shield the electronic components against electromagnetic interference while minimising electromagnetic radiation from the device.
CTX offers special metal housings that meet these requirements made in profiled or punched and bent metal.
When designing a housing, one of the key parameters to be taken into account is the expected power loss. Thanks to its expertise, CTX is in a position to offer you housing that meet this challenge. CTX's extensive know-how and experience in the design of cooling solutions for effective heat management provide the basis for the design of its cooling electronic housings.
- Extruded profiles
- Die cast housings
- Anodised, powder coated, wet painted, chromated
- sand or glass bead blasted finish
Front panel design service
- Customised front panels including foil printing
- Single- or multi-colour screen print lettering/labelling or laser engraving
- Anodised, wet painted, chromated or powder coated surface finish